The CAF Events!
The Chris Atwood Foundation is building on the success of last year’s virtual Hiking for Hope, by launching our inaugural 2021 “any movement” challenge
Hope in Motion!
The CAF supports all paths to recovery substance use disorder. One of the foundational philosophies of harm reduction is to celebrate “any positive change” that improves health and wellbeing while reducing harms caused by substance use disorder. In the spirit of positive change, we encourage you to move your body in support of our mission!
Please join us on Saturday, May 1st for Hope in Motion 2021
Walk, run, hike, bike, swim, practice yoga, dance, jump rope – however you choose to move your body to saves lives & support recovery and honor the people we have lost to substance use disorder.
We encourage you to create fundraising teams, post pictures, get your kids, your friends and neighbors involved, with the intention of raising much needed funds to help The CAF continue its critical mission of
saving lives and supporting recovery.
There are three ways to participate: register as an individual, create/join a team, or simply donate.
Instructions for Creating a Hope In Motion Team:
1. Create a GoFundMe account, or if you already have one, sign in to your existing account.
2. On the Hope in Motion page click register.
3. At the bottom of the registration page click Fundraise as a Team
4. Select Join a Team and select one from dropdown menu or Create a Team.
5. Name your team and set a fundraising goal.
6. Complete registration.
7. You will be redirected to a page that allows you to select Go To Fundraiser to customize and share your fundraising team! SHARE the link to your team and the event on social media, in an email to your friends and family, in text to in your friends and family group chat and lets move together to save lives & support recovery.
You can also register as an Individual here.
For more information or questions contact Lindsey Kearney email@example.com
Heroes For Hope
Every year we gather to share stories, connect with friends and colleagues, honor community heroes, and raise funds to continue our mission to save lives and support recovery. 2020 was a virtual gathering but fun and inspiring all the same. Sponsors, volunteers, and event committee members are welcome! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.